New Castle, PA – The Rotary Club of New Castle annual fundraiser calendar is now available for purchase. The tradition of the theme “Then and Now” is in its 2nd year and will highlight 12 historic homes that are still standing. A beautiful historic photo of each home will be juxtaposed with a current photo of the same location along with the history of the home. Calendar cost is $20 and makes a fantastic holiday gift. All proceeds benefit the Rotary Club of New Castle initiatives. Photos were provided by the Lawrence County Historical Society.
The calendars are numbered from 000-999 and based on the PA official three-digit evening Lottery number. All numbers are played straight as drawn and daily awards are $25.00, except on five bonus days where winners receive between $100 and $500.
Calendars will be available for purchase from Rotary Club Members or at the following locations;
- Baker Tilly (formerly Arnett Carbis Toothman), 2599 Wilmington Rd, New Castle, PA 16105
- J. Cochran & Co., 409 N. Jefferson St., New Castle, PA 16101
- Cialella & Carney Floral Designs, 1006 S. Mill St., New Castle, PA 16101
- Lawrence County Historical Society, 408 N. Jefferson St., New Castle, PA 16101
- Phil Fitts Ford & Lincoln, 3250 Wilmington Rd., New Castle, Pa 16105
- Visit Lawrence County, 229 S. Jefferson St., Suite 101, New Castle, PA 16101
Between July 2020 and June 2021 the Rotary Club of New Castle disbursed over $11,000 in grants and awards to eleven Lawrence County entities including five schools. Since 1913, New Castle Rotary has participated in various projects that enhance and enrich those who live, work, and play in New Castle. Eighty percent of their fundraising profits go directly back into our community. Twenty percent goes to Rotary District, National, and International projects, collectively.
Organizations please visit http://newcastlerotary89.org/grants-giving/ for more information on grant eligibility. If you are interested in purchasing a calendar and can’t get to one of the above locations, please contact Heather Armstrong at 724-510-1608 or firstname.lastname@example.org.